Pictures 1-3: Pedal Assemblies (Taken 9/26/15)
Pictures: 4-5: Dash Blower mower area (yes it had rust) (Taken 9/28/15)
Picture:6 Overall Cabin (10/2/2015)
The pictures are a bit out of order with engine rebuild as I was awaiting parts and bouncing between working on the floor and the engine depending on how ambitious I was feeling.
Note that the 2nd picture is on the driver’s side area where there is a bend near the pedals. While this is not an exact match to the original, and I am not going to win any awards for welding, I am none the less very happy with the end results. With paint and coating you can’t even tell there was a repair done unless you are right one top of it.
Note I did not take many pictures of the passenger side as there was not as extensive of a repair required. You can see the bulk of that repair in older pictures.
Pictures Taken: 8-10-2015 (First 2), & (8-16-2015)
Passenger Floor/Frame rail installation continued.
Note the surface rust that had gotten on the new frame rails from sitting for a few months waiting for install…even with a dehumidifier.
Pictures Taken 7/19/2014
Continued floor prep with now welded in Frame rails.
*White Paint is weldable paint
Pictures Taken 6/23/2015 (First 5) & 6/26/2015 (Remaining)
Some progress from the gas tanks are of the 240z.
Photos Taken: 6/1/2014 (First 3), 7/17/2014 (4th), 7/20/2014 (5th-7th), 7/24/2014 (Remaining)
Photos of progress over several day of the driver’s side fender area. This work was done with paint stripper and a power drill. Notes: Day 4-Photo 3 was a test of a rust converter, this was later stripped off again per results, Day 4-Photos 4: Original Paint can be seen in the front bumper bracket area!
Photos Taken: 4/15/2014 (1st), 4/16/2014 (2nd), 4/17/2014 (3rd-6th), 4/18/2018 (Remaining)
Pictures from after the carpet was removed from the ZXR. I did not take any pictures of the carpet, but it was in very rough condition under the seats.
Photos Taken: 3/28/2014